Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Big 25

Today was my 25th Birthday,
a quarter of a century..... that is crazy.
It seems like with Scott's hunting and my work, the whole family is never home on Saturdays so it was so nice to be home for a change. To start out the day I got up, went to the gym, got my nails done and then came home to breakfast and Dear Lizzie Cup Cakes (my absolute favorite). Scott did such a good job for someone that doesn't really care about birthdays.... the complete oposite of me. We then went to maggie's halloween party and had tons of fun. The night ended with me and Scott going up the canyon with hot chocolate and just hanging out by a fire. Scott was surprised by my request for my birthday night, but I told him that the best present ever was to have some quiet time.
The day was awesome!!!!!
Scott and Dakota made me Moose german pancakes
Scott got me this coat and scarf which I loved!!!

Dakota the shark, on his way to the halloween party



No comments: