Sunday, April 9, 2017

A Big Girl Day

I am not sure why, but for some reason one day I woke up and decided it was the day to get Reese's ears pierced!!!  She of course was all for it when I explained she could wear earrings like mom.  We headed to the mall and strait to Claires.  Unfortunately they only had one worker and we needed to wait an hour so that they could do both ears at the same time.  So Reese and I decided to kill time with a little mani/ pedi.  Reese has been getting her nails painted since she was about two weeks old, so she is a pro!!!!  She just insists on pink and holds perfectly still. 
When it was time to head back to Claires I was so nervous.  Reese of course picked pink diamonds which I wasn't thrilled about, but ended up turning out so cute.  She sat there so brave not realizing what was coming.  They counted down and pulled the trigger and she put her cute hand with pink nails over her mouth let out the saddest cry.  The worst part was that the gun on one side was stuck and took a minute to get off of her ear.  She was so sad, but calmed down the minute they let her take a sucker.  Since then she loves her pink diamonds, but refuses to let me change her earrings!!!!  All the cute earrings I have bought will have to wait.  

No comments: