Thursday, May 12, 2016

2 Year Old Pictures







Getting pictures of Reese is near impossible and basically pointless....
It's shocking how difficult she can make photo shoots.
I was so excited to get her 2 year old pictures taken.  I spent weeks planning her outfits and even took her to my hair dresser the morning of the pics.  We were there for around an hour and a half and ended up with 3 pictures.  She did everything from run away to lay on the ground and bawl!!!

As it got close to Easter, I really wanted to get Pictures of Resse with some bunnies.  I decided to have her wear her Easter Dress and go casual with her hair and I was glad that I didn't put too much time into it because the minute we got there she started crying and being difficult.  The poor lady taking them was trying so hard and all I could think was just bring out the Rabbits lady!!!!  

Luckily we got a few cute shots, and we still love her to death!


No comments: