Thursday, November 5, 2015

Halloween

Halloween started off with our annual Haunted Half.... 
after 6 years in a row, I think it is a family tradition!!!!
Having Halloween on a Saturday really is so nice.  We had a pretty relaxing day and then got on trick or treating early.  Dakota wore a MORPH suit again and Bridger was a super scary zombie.  He actually had a crazy mask that I was not a fan of, so I hid it last minute and convinced him to let me do makeup.. which I think turned out pretty good!!!!  The boys of course had so much fun and got way too much candy!

Reese on the other hand was sick with a cold and diarrhea.  She did do a little trick or treating which she had a love hate relationship with.  She loved getting the candy, but just could not keep up with her brothers.  She also got super upset if she would go to a door and people were not home.  She would also randomly walk into people's houses :-)  I think next year will be her year, but she was an amazingly cute butterfly!















No comments: