Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year.
Scott's family came over and we had dinner at our house!!!
Normally this would be something that would stress me out to the max, but Scott's mom did the turkey which is the most stressful part. I was really excited to get to try out a big crowd at our new house, and everything turned out really nice. I was also really excited about setting up a super fancy table for the occasion. I had to mix a few different place settings to make enough for 12, but I think that it turned out really cute.

Scott and I started the morning out running the Turkey Trot 5K in American Fork, and then drove to about 4 different places to find some where to eat breakfast.
Seriously, no where was open!!!
We spent the rest of the day cooking and working on Christmas lights.

After dinner we just hung out and waited for the Black Friday/ Thursday to begin!!!
I was not at all excited to stay up all night, but it ended up being a lot of fun. Me and my mom started at Walmart at 10 pm and didn't return home until about 3:30 am. We tried to stay up so we could leave again at 5, but ended up sleeping in until 7:30 and hit the stores again.
Did we get any real great deals and were worth the lack of sleep???
Probably not, but we had a lot of fun!

These were some cute activity/ treats that I saw on a blog.
Dakota loved making them!






Scott and Bridger resting after the big meal!

No comments: