Friday, September 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Farm






I got really brave today and took Dakota & Bridger to a movie and to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. We went and saw the 3D movie Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs. Bridger fell asleep which was so nice, but I was worried that I was going to drop him because I was falling asleep. I hate seeing the 3D version (regular wasn't playing) because the glasses are not kid size, but Dakota didn't seem to care if he wore them or not, he still sat and watched the movie.

We hadn't been to the farm in a long time and like always Dakota wasn't too intrigued by the animals, but he did like the turkey, ducks and chickens. He is getting so old, and I love that he is finally listening to me and behaving..... at least some of the time. It makes fun outing a lot easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is BRAVE!! I'm glad it worked out. I can't wait until I have guts like that. Dakota looks so old!!!