Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My First Post!!!!

Yea, I finally have a blogg thanks to Maggie!!!! I love looking through everyones and seeing what is new and have been wanting to start one forever, but I am the worst with computers so hopefully I will get the hang of it. Now the goal is to take tons of pictures and keep it updated. The pictures are from the begining of January when Bridger was only 6 days old so he has changed a lot, but Dakota still looks about the same (he is 3 1/2). I will put some recent ones of Bridger on ASAP......

4 comments:

maggie said...

Looks great! You'll be addicted in no time!

freeky mantra said...

Nice article.keep it up!

Thanks!
http://www.freequestionbank.com

Tanja Barnes said...

Dear Summer - I stumbled across your blog using the "Next Blog" feature on the navigation bar at the top of the page. It is one of the most simple and elegant blogs I've seen. I was wondering if you would share with me information on who designed the banner as I would like to see if I could hire them for my project. Feel free to answer by using the "Contact Me" on my Profile page. Or if you are reluctant to email me, you can also use this form here. Thanks so much! Happy blogging!

Tanja Barnes said...

Summer, thanks for the information. Your new blog design is absolutely gorgeous! I'm lovin'it. Have a great fall, give thanks for everything and blessings to you and yours. Don't be surprised if I come to visit from time to time because this lovely blog about a beautiful family is really a treasure. Take care.